Friday, September 18, 2009

A New Begining

Well, here I go getting well into the new century and creating a blog. I hope to be a better writer than I currently think that I am and I don't give up on this in a week or two. I usually feel rushed and my goal in this second half of my life is to slow down and enjoy.

I see new technology and need to be part of it. I spent several years at the begining of the millennium techonology free so I missed versions of things and technology as it was developed. I was raising kids and had a different focus. So I feel in this economy I need to be knowledgeable about many things. This blog is the start.

1 comment:

  1. Peggy,

    Wow this is a great first step. I get to be the first to comment. How cool is that. I would love to see what you have been working on.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete