Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Can't put it down.

I started my Summer Reading. I am reading Stieg Larson's Trilogy -
The girl with the dragon tatoo,
The girl who played with fire
and
The girl who kicked the hornets nest.

I was almost  finished with the second one last night, but it was so late and I was so tired I had to leave the last 20 pages un read.

I went to the book store at lunch today and picked up some books for Casey and the third book. Needless to say, when I got home tonight I finished the second book, popped something in the oven for dinner and started  the third on. The same characters are throughout the trilogy and the story is continued from one to the other. Very interesting reading. Great plot, twists and turns that I did not expect.  I know that I will be reading and not doing much sewing for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment