Monday, January 24, 2011

Something to do between matches




Saturday was another all day event of Wrestling. So I bring my knitting. I had already had the hat started, I knitted it from the double points to the circular needles. The results is a hat mostly knitted, definately finished, during the wresting meet. Casey wrestled twice, he had to switch off with another player that is in the same weight category, he lost the first and won the second, pinning the wrestler. I did bring the sweater that I am working on but the wrestling was interesting so I watched the matches. But there will be more meets and I will get more things knitted. At the end of the season they have a banquet and parents bring items to auction off as a fund raiser. So I will add this hat, knitted during one of the meets.

No comments:

Post a Comment