Thursday, April 15, 2010

Am I obsessed or What ! ! !


Here they are. The latest quilt tops that I have been working on. They are all rolled up and ready to go to the quilter. I have 4 others that I have to get the backing ready. Then they will get quilted.


Coin Quilt with Moda Birdie


Made with a Honey Bun



1st one made with a Jelly roll from Joann's


Story Book Quilt - I made 2, this is the second. I am sewing the binding on the 1st.



From my stash, fat quarters cut into charms, 8 different patterns.



Same fabric from above just layed out differently.

I am trying to use up my stash. Four of the tops that I have completed are from my stash. That is good.

I just love this. It is my latest obsession. I get immediate statisfaction and instant gratification. I see progress quickly. I am a blog lurker. I check out others stuff and say Oh, my I want one. When I buy fabric and decide on a design, I can get distracted and say 'Is this fabric worthy of this design? or is this one Better?' I just love it. I don't know why I was so indimidated by quilting. Maybe its cause I am older and wiser.

1 comment: