Saturday, February 20, 2010

Back in the Game - Going for Gold

I really thought that I was out of the picture with the Knitting olympics. I talked with my coach and he said that you are spending so much time unknitting, I didn't tell him that it's Frogging, that you should just start over. Well, I thought about it and he was right. So this is what the project looked like this morning.


Back to the ear flaps. I had to redo the caston for the hat and pick up the ear flaps again. And here is the project currently. I am back on board, boys! The knitting went very well tonight. I was watching the olympics. So maybe that had something to do with the progress and success.

I have the little diamonds and the little alpacs. Aren't they cute. Now I am working on some big alpacs for the main section.

No comments:

Post a Comment