Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day Three


Knitting is going well. Knitting in the round is working very well. I have 160 stitches. I cast on 16, knitted the 32 from one of the ears flaps, cast on 64 stitches and knit the 32 stitches from the other ear flap, then cast on another 16 stitches for a total of 160. Each row has only 2 colors, traditional fairisle I guess. So I am holding the more common color in the row in my left hand and knitting continental and the other yarn in my right hand and throwing the stitch American style. It is working very well. I got 14 rows completed. In reviewing the pattern I see that I made a mistake at about the 8th row, so half way today. I am not ripping it out. It will be my flaw in an other wise perfect hat! Well, I will sleep on it and make my decision tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment