Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gifts for the Convalescing one...

My dear sister Kate, will be having surgery soon, and I thought I would send her a nice care package to enjoy during her Convalescing.

I made some lovely pillow cases to enjoy when she is sitting up in bed reading or watching tv.



A wonderful tote bag to carry items to and fro. I love this fabric. It is the Fruit Ladies, by Mary Stewart for Elizabeths Studio.



An apron, Pretty! So when she feels better she can put on the uniform to clean the house.


Really cool pot holders. I love them. Don't want to spill anything on these.



A book to enjoy, not too long, and about our ancestral Ireland and A Magazine to inspire many facets of her creativeness. Some seeds, Bells of Ireland, for her garden.



And Chocolate, can't have a Care Bag with out chocolate. Lindt truffels my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Peggy,

    Oh and the package is so appreciated. I love all of it.... Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete