Monday, July 26, 2010

Pot Holders Completed

Used up the scraps from some hand bags that I am making. Switched up the backings, don't have pictures of all of them. I also put a pocket on the back to slide your hand to hold it. Like here on Oh Fransson's site.

I made two sets. Both gifts. These are going to James, a co-worker. The green one is smaller. When I was squareing it, I cut one side too short. Oh well, nothing says that have to be the same. I used a batik jelly roll strip for the binding for the gifts.

These are going to my sister-in-law, Bettina. I also had issues with the green one. I switch machines that I did the quilting on. This machine doesn't have a built in walking foot, like my Pfaff. So the fabric kept moving. So the results are wonky, which is OK.


Also had enough scraps remaing to make one for me. What a concept, make something for my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment