Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bummer!!!!!!!


This is my right hand. I have carpel tunner syndrom. I have had it for many years. But have controlled the sysptoms by just watching what I have been doing and stretching my neck and shoulders. Well...

I have been hand sewing many binding on potholders or quilts and my hand is on fire. I woke up wed night with my hand hurting. And it continued thru the week. Of course I didn't stop doing things. I didn't make the association with the hand sewing and the hurt.

Yesterday I was out making the round of my favorite fabric stores and it hit me Why, hand sewing. My Hand was hurting so bad that I had to stop at the drug store and get a splint. I spent the night with ice bags wrapped to BOTH hands cause the hurt so much. Even this typing hurts. Hopefully I can get to the Dr. this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment